FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

What are the hours for the office?
6 am through 2:30 pm

How do we sign someone out early?  Can we also email about an absent student?
Email to the following: for early dismissal and absent students.

I am looking for a copy of my High School Transcript.
2 years ONLY available here at the school location.  These should be requested through the Guidance Secretary – cost is $1 each
Anything older, contact Student Records, 239-337-8182.

Can I speak with the Principal?
Yes.  First contact the assigned Teacher, Staff, and/or Assistant Principal with question/need.  If still needing assistance, students can see the Principal in the main courtyard daily before school, between classes and after school.  All others should please contact the Principal’s Secretary to schedule a time to talk or meet.

What is the date of Graduation?

The School Board usually approves graduation Dates and Locations in November of the year of graduation.  Once approved, school will post on web page.

How many graduation tickets does each graduate receive?
Number to be determined based on the number of graduating seniors in the class by about March of the year of graduation.

Can I call in a tardy for my child?
No, tardy excuses will only be accepted at the time of arrival.  If a student arrives within that last 20 minutes of a period, they will be marked absent for the period of arrival (and previous periods(s) if applicable).

Can I call in an Absence for my child?
No, however an email or fax is acceptable (within 7 days) for an absence. The only exception for an absence is a Doctor Note that has no time limit.

What is the schools webpage, phone number and fax number?
Phone Number:                239-995-2117
Fax Number:                      239-995-1243 OR 239-656-0368



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.